This is a bugfix and refinements update. It includes:
- PHP 8+ fixed new "match" directive (please use updated loaders)
- PHP 8+ fixed random segfaults during batch files encoding (please re-encode your project)
Linux shared libraries dependencies minimized:
- Linux CLI encoder and tools include custom libcurl and do not depend on the system one
- Linux CLI encoder min GLIBC version is 2.17 (except PHP 5.3 encoder, was 2.27 for all). It means the CLI encoder may run on older Linux systems like CentOS 7 and many others. Automatic registration is available for the CLI version on the first run of the CLI 'sourceguardian' executable. Note: PHP 5.3 encoder still depends on GLIBC 2.27, but you may exclude encoding for it with --phpversion 5.4+ command line option or change to a higher version.
- Linux GUI still requires newer Linux with GLIBC 2.27+ It's built on Debian 10 and tested on Debian 10 and Ubuntu with Gnome and Cinnamon desktop IDE.