· Improved code protection methods
· Full support of PHP 5.6 encoding including the latest language options: constant scalar expressions, variadic functions operator, updated use operator and more
Encoding for PHP 5.6 is fully supporting in version 10 of SourceGuardian. PHP 5.6 introduced new language features and updated bytecode format to support them. Files encoded with SourceGuardian 8, 9.x or older will need to be re-encoded with SourceGuardian 10 in order to run them under PHP 5.6
· New loaders for PHP 5.6, updated loaders for older versions of PHP
We updated loaders and created new ones for PHP 5.6. Loaders for the following operating systems are available:
· Windows 32-bit (VC6, VC9; VC11 PHP 5.5, 5.6)
· Windows 64-bit (VC9 PHP 5.3,5.4; VC11 PHP 5.5,5.6)
· MacOSX (universal binaries, include i386, x86_64)
· Linux (i386, x86_64)
· FreeBSD (i386, x86_64)
· OpenBSD (i386, x86_64)
· IBM PowerLinux
· HP-UX Itanium
· Linux ARM (armel)
· Linux ARM (armhf) including Raspberry Pi
We are happy to work with our customers if they need bespoke loaders for other custom operating system. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
· A closing PHP tag is not added anymore to the end of encoded files. It's not needed, Zend recommends to not use it. Omitting the closing tag 'automatically' protects against 'headers already sent' errors if any of the encoded files were accidentally opened/saved in the editor and some characters were added at the end. Omitting the closing tag does not affect execution of protected files.
· SG_LIC_PATH environment variable may be used to specify where the loader should search for a license file.
· PHP short tags <? ?> are enabled by default. If you do not need them enabled for any reason, you may turn them off in advanced settings in GUI or by using the new --no-short-tags option in the command line. The old --short-tags option has been removed.
· License generation fixed in GUI when a URL is specified as a license file name.
· Fixed how encoding only of changed files works in GUI.
· A new 'Refresh' button added to the GUI for updating the project tree. It is useful if any of the files were changed or added to the folders behind the encoder GUI. Also automatic refresh happens when you encode only files updated since the last encoding.
· A new --keep-file-date command line option added to keep the modification date for encoded files the same as the modification date of source files. The same option is available in GUI in Advanced settings.