If you are using version 10 of SourceGuardian, please update your loaders. The following issues were fixed in the version 10.1.3 of loaders:
- try/catch issues on PHP 5.0.x-5.2.x (there were no issues for newer versions of PHP). Fixed.
- customer session handler that extends standard SessionHandler class was causing the encoded php scripts to fail on exit (on session write & close). Fixed.
Loaders were updated for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
We also updated loaders for embedded Linux solutions running on ARM:
- Linux ARMel platform
- Linux ARMhf platform including Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoard, CubieBoard and more
And finally we updated loaders for HP-UX IA64:
- HP-UX Itanium (IA64) 32-bit
- HP-UX Itanium (IA64) 64-bit
Support of SourceGuardian 10 and PHP 5.6 were added.
Please download updated loaders from our loaders page.