· Full support of PHP 7.0 encoding including the latest language options: scalar type declarations, return type declarations, new operators, anonymous classes and more
We updated loaders and created new ones for PHP 7.0. Loaders for the following operating systems are available:
· Windows 32-bit (VC6, VC9; VC11 PHP 5.5, 5.6; VC14 PHP 7.0)
· Windows 64-bit (VC9 PHP 5.3,5.4; VC11 PHP 5.5,5.6; VC14 PHP7.0)
· MacOSX (universal binaries, include i386, x86_64)
· Linux (i386, x86_64)
Updated loaders for the following platforms are coming soon:
· Linux ARM (armel)
· Linux ARM (armhf) including Raspberry Pi
· FreeBSD (i386, x86_64)
We are happy to work with our customers if they need bespoke loaders for other custom operating system. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
· We removed the @SourceGuardian tag from all the encoded files excepting files encoded with "conjunction" option.
· Locking to a domain automatically enables www. subdomain and you do not need to specify the www. subdomain on the locking page.
· The command line tools now return expected exit codes. The encoder returns encoding status after processing a single file. When it is processing multiple files it returns zero in case of running the process and if there are no issues in using the command line options and then you need to check the encoding log for further details. Licgen returns exit code on invalid options or status of the license generation. Sginfo returns exit code on invalid options or status of the encoded file. Please find further details in the user manual.
· A built-in file information tool or its command line equivalent now returns estimated memory usage for running the encoded file. This does not include any additional memory requirements of your code. Estimated memory usage also differs for versions of PHP as lengths of bytecode may vary
· A new sg_loader_version() function returns version of the loader. As well as any other loader functions it's available only when the loader is loaded into PHP, i.e. you may use it from your protected files or if the loader is installed to extension_dir and php.ini.